miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

If i should stay, i would only be in your way. So i'll go, but i know. I'll of you every step of the way. And i will always love u..
U, my darling u. Bittersweet memories, that is all i'm taking with me. So goodbye. Please, don't cry; we both know i'm not what u need. And i will always love u..
I hope life treats u kind, and i hope u have all u've dreamed of.. And i wish u joy and happiness. But above all this. I'm wishing u love. And i always love u. I love u..

Many nights we prayed with no proof anyone could hear. In our hearts a hope for a song, we barley understood. Now we r not afraid, although we know theres much to fear. We were moving mountains, long before we knew we could.. Then can be miracles, when you belive. Though hope is frail, its hard to kill. Who knows what miracles u can achieve? when u belive, somehow u will; u will when u belive. In this time of fear, when prayer so often proves in vain, hope seems like the summer bird, too swiftly flown away.. Yet now i'm standind here, my hearts so full, i cant explain; seeking faith and speaking words i neves thought i'd say...     They don't always happen when u ask and t's easy to give in to your fears. But when you're blinded by on your pain, cant see the way, get through the rain. A small but still, resilient voice says hope is very near.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario